GamerSpot
Hey! Please Register and feel free to talk around the forums, this is the best site for Gamers To Talk, So We need YOU to register we always accept new people to chat with us.

Thank You!
-GamerSpot Staff

Once you register Go Here and introduce your self to the forum
GamerSpot
Hey! Please Register and feel free to talk around the forums, this is the best site for Gamers To Talk, So We need YOU to register we always accept new people to chat with us.

Thank You!
-GamerSpot Staff

Once you register Go Here and introduce your self to the forum
GamerSpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The #1 Site For Gamers!

HomeHome  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
We are going to a Different and better Forums - http://gamerspot.byethost17.com/

Ba Ba Black Sheep (remeber this title)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
HaloArtist
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
HaloArtist

Ba Ba Black Sheep (remeber this title) Vide
PostSubject: Ba Ba Black Sheep (remeber this title)   Ba Ba Black Sheep (remeber this title) EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:07 pm

Clem pulled over the car by the side of the road and showed Jed where he'd first had sex.

"It was right down there by that tree. I remember the day plainly. It was a warm summer day. She and I were so much in love. We walked down to the tree and made love for hours," Clem recalled.

"That sounds wonderful," said Jed.

"Yes. It was okay until I looked up and noticed her mother was standing right there watching us."

"Oh my God! What did her mother say when she saw you making love to her daughter?"

"Baaaaa...
Back to top Go down
Sir John
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Sir John

Ba Ba Black Sheep (remeber this title) Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ba Ba Black Sheep (remeber this title)   Ba Ba Black Sheep (remeber this title) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:32 pm

xD!
Back to top Go down

Ba Ba Black Sheep (remeber this title)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GamerSpot :: Off Topic :: Jokes -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com